Our approach focuses on educating and supporting at-risk children through a trauma-informed lens. Utilizing an evidence-based, sanctuary approach to caring for the “whole” child; educationally, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Creates a “center for learning” that will begin with children at age 3 and go through first grade in year one – all housed under one roof and with a shared culture (including Head Start & UPK classrooms)
- Is designed to provide as many on-site, wraparound services to meet each student’s academic, physical, social, emotional, behavioral, medical, clinical, dental and nutritional needs as possible
- Requires strong parental involvement component
- Drives and enriches staffing and extended school day
- Allows children stay with the school regardless of where they move
- Encourages and reinforces strong emphasis on community partnerships